This policy sets forth the principles that govern the use of web-based products and services provided by Clifton EMAG Ltd and are designed to protect our users, and the wider internet community, from illegal, abusive or irresponsible activities.
These terms may be changed at any time and you should check these terms regularly. Continued use of our websites will be considered as acceptance of any changes or amendments to these terms. If you do not agree with the changes, you should stop using our websites. Any enquires or concern surrounding our term of use should be directed to email@example.com
Usernames and Passwords, Security and access to our Websites
As a user of our websites, you may be provided with and\or given the ability to set usernames and passwords as part of our security procedures. Any such information must be treated as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party without prior written consent.
Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide without prior notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our websites are unavailable for any given period of time. From time to time we may restrict access to some parts of our websites or to all our websites
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our sites by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our sites, the server on which our sites are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our sites. You must not attack our sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our sites will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our sites or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Uploading information and materials to our website sites
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload materials or content to our websites, or to contact other users of our websites, you must comply with the standards outlined in this policy.
Any information that you add to our websites must:
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted
Any information that you add to our websites must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade anotherís privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
We reserve the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our sites constitutes a breach of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
Our Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on all our sites, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may not disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use our siteís content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any aspect of our sitesí content.
You may print off, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Websites for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our sites.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our websites must always be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the materials on our Websites for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
Information about you and your visits to our websites
Governance, Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.